So past lives, right? They can be seriously creepy, or annoying. I had a flashback in class today; my math teacher said something about imaginary numbers and I completely zoned out. It was me, but much different, older for one, and bright red hair. Not this auburn hair I have, but brilliant, frizzy, curls. Freckles scattered about my face, and barefoot in grass. My legs were bare, which was unorthodox considering I had two petticoats and a Victorian style outer wear, and shirt sleeves rolled up carelessly. I had an ink bottle next to my bent legs, a Quill pen scratching across thin paper. Leaning back on a tree (which I had no idea what type it was), I leaned my head back and absentmindedly stared at the lacy sun pattern on my skin and clothes. The breeze seem to caress my cheeks until they flushed ruby; but strong enough that it made the grass bend to it's will. I briefly saw what I was writing, something about a fairy. Well, as my friend Jacob Karnas says, "...Your past lives have some effect on what you like and who you are." I love to write, barefeet in cool grass sounds like a winner to me! But yeah, I figure since in another one of my dreams I was Japanesse, it explains my love for Japan. And one or two of them consist of someone else's death, leading to my heartache. There is one that drives me nuts.
I have had it a few times, which makes me wonder if maybe it's a dream, and there's this field of wild flowers and a forest in the distance. I am taking to someone, I am not sure the time period, but my hair was obnoxiously long, I can't see his face, or his skin for that matter. He wears what I think might be a cambric shirt, gloves, a vest. I hear nothing from either of us, the only way I know he is talking back is the expression on my face changing. I seem hurt, but understanding, other times I am pleading.
I hate the fact I can't see his face!
Anyways, past lives! They're crazy.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment